Free fitness programme encourages men to get Back Onside and be happier and healthier
Date published: 12 January 2020
Back Onside is delivered by health and fitness professionals at Rochdale Hornets Sporting Foundation
A free fitness programme for men will be launching later this month, run by Rochdale Hornets Sporting Foundation.
Back Onside is delivered by health and fitness professionals at Rochdale Hornets Sporting Foundation, in partnership with the independent charity Rugby League Cares and involves 10 weekly ‘fixtures’ lasting for one hour.
The programme is aimed predominantly at men aged between 35 and 64 but is open to all ages and men with any level of fitness.
The emphasis is very much on fun, designed to help men enjoy exercise again by building a positive mindset around exercise and helping them achieve their fitness goals, whatever they may be.
All sessions take place at Kingsway Park High School every Monday 7-8pm starting on Monday 27 January 2020 until Monday 30 March 2020.
If you’re interested in taking part, or require more information, please contact Rochdale Hornets Sporting Foundation on 01706 648004 or 07507 057 692 or email:
For more information on Back Onside, tips on getting fit and the work of Rugby League Cares, please visit:
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Facemask advice if you wear glasses or hearing aids
- 2Council leader hits out at plans to build more than 200 homes on a ‘thriving’ business park
- 3Plans for a 27-acre solar farm on green belt between Rochdale and Heywood approved
- 4The Gallows is under new ownership – and the food is set to be better than ever
- 5Funding secured for two major projects in the Rochdale borough