Rochdale AFC host community day for Gillingham match
Date published: 21 January 2020
Rochdale AFC is looking for junior football teams to be flag-bearers
Rochdale AFC are holding a community day at the Crown Oil Arena when Dale face Gillingham on Saturday 25 January and all under 16s tickets are just £1.
The club are taking applications for local junior grassroots football teams to be flag bearers on the day, as well as issuing over 300 tickets to local primary schools.
Each team will receive free tickets for the players, as well as two complimentary adult tickets for their coaches.
Youngsters should wear their team kits on the day, and children will receive a free goody bag for taking part.
Bookings must be made in advance, so if you represent a local team and would like to take part, then please contact Sales & Marketing Director Frances Fielding:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel 01706 753581
Additionally, in a special ‘kids for a quid’ offer, all under 16s tickets are priced at just £1 for the game against Gillingham.
If you wish to sit in the Main Stand, then tickets must be purchased from the RAFC Ticket Office in advance. Cash turnstiles will be in operation for the Smith Metals Family Stand and the Sandy Lane.
In a junior takeover the same day, Dale fans aged between seven and 11 will be shadowing a number of pre-match roles including: kit person, press reporter, groundsperson, ticket office assistant, match announcer, hospitality assistant, first team assistant, community officer, and even chief executive.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Update on Covid-19 cases in Rochdale borough
- 2Closure of Bowlee Sports Centre and St Mary’s artificial turf pitch
- 3Councillor tells RBH it’s time for someone to ‘take responsibility and resign’ over fire safety...
- 4Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of man in Rochdale
- 5Man dies after being hit by a vehicle while lying in the road after being assaulted