Rugby league: new programme for girls aged 11-16 launched
Date published: 13 March 2020
The new setup is for girls aged between 11-16
A Rochdale Hornets Girls Juniors programme, has been launched by the Rochdale Hornets Foundation.
The new setup is for girls aged between 11-16, and started on Wednesday (11 March).
Sessions will be held at Hollingworth Academy, Milnrow from 5pm-6pm and are free for eight weeks.
“We are so excited to be launching our brand new girls only session at Hollingworth Academy,” said the Rochdale Hornets Foundation manager.
“We have been working with a number of secondary schools in the borough since last October to develop the interest in girls rugby and develop our women and girls pathway.
“We hope the session will help facilitate the development of a girls team again in the borough.”
For more information or enquiries, contact 01706 648 004, or email email@example.com
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Rochdale residents may not have to pay council tax until July
- 2Coronavirus: the local companies offering takeaway and delivery services
- 3Subway surprise staff at Rochdale Infirmary
- 4Residents trapped abroad by coronavirus travel restrictions
- 5JD Sports 'putting thousands at risk' by remaining open amid coronavirus pandemic