Rugby league: new programme for girls aged 11-16 launched
Date published: 13 March 2020
The new setup is for girls aged between 11-16
A Rochdale Hornets Girls Juniors programme, has been launched by the Rochdale Hornets Foundation.
The new setup is for girls aged between 11-16, and started on Wednesday (11 March).
Sessions will be held at Hollingworth Academy, Milnrow from 5pm-6pm and are free for eight weeks.
“We are so excited to be launching our brand new girls only session at Hollingworth Academy,” said the Rochdale Hornets Foundation manager.
“We have been working with a number of secondary schools in the borough since last October to develop the interest in girls rugby and develop our women and girls pathway.
“We hope the session will help facilitate the development of a girls team again in the borough.”
For more information or enquiries, contact 01706 648 004, or email email@example.com
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1The wait for Reel Cinema is finally over
- 2Popular venue Empire reopens to public after undergoing lockdown renovations
- 3£100k worth of cannabis found in Whitworth property
- 4Soccer Village could be demolished to make way for new housing estate
- 5Hopwood's most exceptional students celebrated with online awards