Rugby league: Miles Greenwood signs a new deal with Hornets
Date published: 07 July 2020
Miles Greenwood playing for Hornets before he moved onto the coaching staff
Miles Greenwood has signed a new one-year deal that will see him remain as strength and conditioning coach at Rochdale Hornets in 2021.
Greenwood joined Hornets as a player in 2017, enjoying a successful season before retiring part way through 2018 and joining the coaching staff where he has remained.
The 32-year-old also works alongside head coach Matt Calland at Hopwood Hall College, with a strong, growing relationship between the college and the club.
“It’s really exciting times at Rochdale and it’s something I wanted to be part of," said Greenwood.
"The link with Hopwood Hall College and Toronto Wolfpack show the ambitions of the club and I think it’s a club that are going to surprise a few people.
"I can’t wait to get back in with the team and start working hard."
Matt Calland said: “Miles does a great job for the club.
“Not only is he great at strength and conditioning, he also has great knowledge of rugby league from his experience as a player, and when you combine the both he is a valuable member of the coaching team."
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Facemask advice if you wear glasses or hearing aids
- 2Here’s where you can Eat Out to Help Out: the venues offering the government’s 50% discount deal
- 3Coronavirus: Greater Manchester declares major incident
- 4Funding secured for two major projects in the Rochdale borough
- 5New temporary testing units to open in Rochdale town centre and Littleborough