Thornham Cricket Club's Christmas quiz hopes to raise pretty penny for Springhill Hospice
Date published: 10 December 2020
Thornham Cricket Club
Thornham Cricket Club has launched a Christmas quiz to raise money for Springhill Hospice.
Each entry costs £5 with 30% of proceeds going to the local hospice, and the remaining 20% towards prize vouchers for the top performers, which will be drawn at random.
Quizzes must be completed by Tuesday 15 December and returned via email to: email@example.com
Alternatively, you can post your answers to 843 Rochdale Road, Slattocks, M24 2RA.
You don’t need to print the quiz to enter; you can simply write your answers on paper or email.
The entry fee can be included with postal entries or pay by bank transfer (please add your name) to:
AJ MICKLETHWAITE 01-05-63 41281381
The quiz can be found via GoogleDrive here.
Every paid entry returned to Thornham will receive a voucher for £5 to spend at the cricket club’s bar, valid until the end of September 2021.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Front entrance of Rochdale railway station closed for seven days from Monday
- 2Stunning replica of planet Earth to be unveiled next month in Rochdale
- 3Rochdale to adopt 20mph speed limit on residential roads as councillors back call for safer streets
- 4Rochdale health visitor wins award for supporting isolated families during the pandemic
- 5Milnrow businesswoman appeals for once loved handbags for domestic abuse survivors