Thornham Cricket Club's Christmas quiz hopes to raise pretty penny for Springhill Hospice
Date published: 10 December 2020
Thornham Cricket Club
Thornham Cricket Club has launched a Christmas quiz to raise money for Springhill Hospice.
Each entry costs £5 with 30% of proceeds going to the local hospice, and the remaining 20% towards prize vouchers for the top performers, which will be drawn at random.
Quizzes must be completed by Tuesday 15 December and returned via email to: email@example.com
Alternatively, you can post your answers to 843 Rochdale Road, Slattocks, M24 2RA.
You don’t need to print the quiz to enter; you can simply write your answers on paper or email.
The entry fee can be included with postal entries or pay by bank transfer (please add your name) to:
AJ MICKLETHWAITE 01-05-63 41281381
The quiz can be found via GoogleDrive here.
Every paid entry returned to Thornham will receive a voucher for £5 to spend at the cricket club’s bar, valid until the end of September 2021.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Two of Rochdale grooming gang members second appeal to remain in the UK
- 2Planning approved for new hotel and apartment blocks in Rochdale town centre
- 3Planning submitted to redevelop Hollingworth Lake Visitor Centre to Rochdale's new RSPCA Animal...
- 4Heywood Market refurbishment sees phase one of transformation complete
- 5Police officer injured in collision when responding to 999 call