Rugby League: Mayfield Under 18s come out on top
Date published: 30 June 2021
Mayfield Under 18s
Mayfield Under 18s took on Orrell St James in a league fixture on Sunday (27 June), before coming out on top 18-16.
With both teams having depleted numbers in the squad, both sides produced a great game in a hard drawn battle right through to the final whistle.
Mayfield came out on top, with the score line ending 18-16. Man of the Match went to Ellis Tracey.
Big thanks goes to sponsors of the kit - the Phil Cockayne family, Trendmost interiors, Teqex, Reside, Mark Kelly, True Chartered Financial Planners, Harridge Electrical, The Willows, SIM switchgear and Jolly Josh - plus the sponsors of the after match tracksuits and t-shirts: Andrew Kelly Estate Agents & Valuers and Calderbrook House.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Man jailed for spiking woman's drink and then sexually assaulting her
- 2Little Amal heading to Rochdale during epic journey
- 3Belfield branded “cesspit” by resident due to “constant” fly-tipping
- 4Housing association under pressure to ‘produce the goods’ as plans to regenerate deprived area...
- 5Pink flamingos take up residence in Middleton