Dale's New Year's Day game postponed
Date published: 30 December 2021
Rochdale AFC badge
Following the postponement of Rochdale's fixture against Port Vale on Wednesday, the New Year's Day fixture against Mansfield has also been postponed.
Due to injuries and positive Covid-19 cases within the squad, Dale does not have a sufficient number of players available to fulfil the game.
This is the third postponement for fans over the festive period after the Boxing Day game due to be played at Carlisle was cancelled after Carlisle United informed the EFL that they would be unable to fulfil the fixture at Brunton Park due to a number of positive Covid-19 cases within their squad.
Dale then had to request postponement of the home fixture against Port Vale on Wednesday night due to injuries and Covid-19 cases within the Rochdale squad.
A rearranged date for all the fixtures will be confirmed in due course.
Refunds on any tickets purchased for the game, as well as the postponed Boxing Day fixture at Carlisle United, and the match against Port Vale on 29 December, will be available following confirmation of each rearranged date.
Those who purchased online should email firstname.lastname@example.org once a new date has been confirmed.
Supporters who purchased in-house can visit the ticket office in person for their refund.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Children as young as 10 assaulting security guards, swearing and throwing furniture around...
- 2Eligible pensioners can claim £30 gift voucher for food and essentials
- 3Rochdale man's body recovered in Cumbria after search for missing paddleboarder
- 4Faster broadband speeds on the way for Rochdale
- 5Sugar levy should be spent by councils to tackle physical inactivity and ensure lasting...