Buckley linked with Bolton move
Date published: 22 October 2009
Photo: Jon Coluccio
Will Buckley has been linked with a move to Bolton in January.
Young Rochdale star Will Buckley has been linked with a move to North West Premier League neighbours Bolton Wanderers.
The 21-year old winger, who hit three goals in as many games at the end of September, has often been linked with a move higher up the divisions since becoming a regular in the Rochdale side last season.
The latest rumour, which appears in the Sun newspaper today (Thursday 22 October), links Buckley with Gary Megson's side and speculates that Bolton would see him sign for the Trotters in January but then loan him back to the Spotland club for the remainder of the season.
Buckley missed Saturday's win at Grimsby after picking up a knock the previous weekend against Barnet but could return to Keith Hill's side to face Accrington at Spotland on Saturday (24 October, kick off 3pm).
Visit Rochdale Online over the course of the weekend for team news, half-time and full-time match reports, and action photographs.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Man taken to hospital after being shot near Falinge Park
- 2Police launch appeal for information following shooting near Falinge Park
- 3Mother’s heartache as killer of Chloe Cockton to be allowed home leave from prison
- 4Stress and depression leading causes of long-term sick at Rochdale Council
- 5Rochdale streets to become 20mph zones