Junction 21 trebles turnover
Date published: 20 July 2012
Junction 21 Executive Travel: Providing safe and reliable service
Junction 21 has almost trebled turnover in the last 12 months but who are they and why have many of the general public never heard of them?
John Byrne, Director of this family business says: “We are based in the heart of Rochdale, we are known as the Corporate Taxi firm and now account for over 40% of Corporate travel within the Borough; 90% of our business is to/from Manchester Airport, collecting anyone from senior management and overseas visitors to engineers and more.
“Although we account for 4 in 10 business clients travelling to the airport, we only account for 1 in a 1000 of the general public, who in the main are going on their holiday abroad or using our higher end Mercedes Benz vehicles for weddings, proms and special occasions.”
Junction 21 started with just one chauffeur driven Mercedes Benz in the autumn of 2008 and has now expanded to provide three levels of service.
Manchester Airport Transfers
- Bronze: Quality Private Hire/Taxi Vehicle, Driver - Smart Casual
- Silver: Executive Private Hire Vehicle, Driver - Shirt & Tie
- Gold: Chauffeur Driven Mercedes Benz, Driver - Business attire
Mr Byrne goes on to say: “There are a dozen taxi companies in Rochdale with cars on every corner who will take you to the airport for a couple of pounds cheaper, so if cost is the only criteria your options are many, however, if you prefer the finer things in life and prefer a 5 star service, there is no better place to begin than a suited driver arriving at your home to start your holiday in style.”
Junction 21 is licensed with RMBC with a 100% safety record and are now rated fifth in the UK for service and first in the North West.
Mr Byrne is chairman and founder of ‘Rochdale Rochdale Rochdale’ which was set up to highlight Rochdale borough's pride and productivity.
Junction 21 is also an associate sponsor of this year’s ‘Rochdale Business Awards’.
Check out reviews at:
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Vistry Partnerships selected to build 171 houses on former Akzo Nobel site in Littleborough
- 2Singer-songwriter from Kirkholt releases new single ahead of upcoming second album
- 3Dates confirmed for Flying Scotsman return to East Lancashire Railway this year
- 4Former Chief Prosecutor Nazir Afzal’s critically acclaimed autobiography optioned for TV
- 5Temporary classrooms to be built on Middleton's greenbelt "due to significant and immediate need"...