Obituary: William 'Alan' Moss & Ann 'Sandra' Moss
Date published: 17 January 2024
William 'Alan' Moss & Ann 'Sandra' Moss
Alan sadly passed away on Thursday 7th December, aged 77 years, and also his beloved wife Sandra who passed away on Saturday 30th December 2023.
Alan and Sandra, much loved mum and dad to Steven, Jason and Sue and grandparents to Ryan will be deeply missed by all who knew and loved them.
A funeral service for both Alan and Sandra will take place on Wednesday 24th January, 1.20pm at Rochdale Crematorium. Family flowers only please. Donations in memory of Alan and Sandra can be made to 'Cancer Research UK'.
All further enquiries please to J&A Porter, Windsor Court, Windsor Road, Ansdell, Lytham St Annes, FY8 1AH. 01253 735423.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1‘The last wild green space’ that locals fear could be turned into housing or a car park
- 2Places for Everyone plan for 175,000 homes goes to final stage following inspectors’ report
- 3Obituary: Heather Jane Leech
- 4Rochdale by-election: Green Party candidate no longer endorsed by party just weeks before voters go...
- 5Rochdale by-election: Residents prepare to cast their vote