Customer Services/Sales Advisor
£19,000 Anual Salary
We have an immediate vacancy for a Customer Service Officer for a client that specialises in the medical supplies industry known global with over 30 counties with over 10,000 employees within the company. With over 200 years’ service to the public our client is committed to making the customers experience a personal and professional one.
You will be a vital part of the organisation to strengthen their private sales to new and existing customers. Dealing with many well know health sectors, promoting the medical supplies and products, whilst ensuring the outstanding level of customer care that they are known for.
- Deliver exceptional customer service through, email, phone calls, social network and other customer communication sources.
- Promote new and existing product campaigns as directed, encouraging leads and sales transformations. Acknowledge customer needs by using appropriate questioning techniques, with using product knowledge to ensuring you meet the customer’s needs.
- Process’s customer orders onto a bespoke system, ensuring accuracy of all details including, pricing, delivery information etc.
- Work towards monthly KPI’s efficiently and effectively.
- Working within a team to provide excellent customer service and good working relationships with colleagues.
- Deal with all customer complaints, supporting the team by producing solutions to complaints and avoiding these complaints in the future.
- Report any changes in relation to market, competitor activity or changes in customer requirements.
- Understand and adhered to the GPDR, PCI compliance and company regulations.
- Be open to personal training and development throughout your position within the organisation.
- Provide support and assistance to their colleagues through training, mentoring and sharing knowledge.
- May be required to work away from home occasionally for training, conferences events.
- Excellent Customer Services skills
- Excellent Communication skills
- Persuasive Telephone manner
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure
- Adaptable to change
- An understanding of GDPR
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workload
- Ability to build strong working relationships
- Excellent organisational skills
- Customer service
- Telesales or sales background ( Desirable)
- Health care experience ( Desirable)
- Worked to and exceeded sales targets
- NVQ Level 2 or above in Sales, Telesales, customer service or equivalent (Desirable)
- Maths, English, IT ( Or ECDL equivalent)
Unfortunately due to the high number of applications we will only be contacting those that are shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion. Please do check our website for any other roles which may be of any interest.