Hours: 8AM -1PM
We are currently recruiting for an E-Commerce executive to work with our client who sell luxury soft furnishings.
Our client requires an enthusiastic, ambitious, team player who’s willing to go and above and beyond to ensure the success of the company. You should not only have an interest in interior design but a love for working in e-commerce!
This is a permanent position based on part time hours.
* You will assist with the day to day maintenance and development of the business' e-commerce B2C website
* Optimising product listing whilst improving conversions on site - taking into consideration on-site merchandising managing promotional banners and product promotions
* You will have to liaise with several departments including design, warehouse, finance and sales team
* You should also possess the ability to create categories, create product listings and update the inventory
* You should have strong experience using Ebay and Amazon in order to drive sales
* You will be creative and confident enough to use your own initiative
* You will have a "self-starter" attitude as well as excellent communication skills
* Ability to deliver multiple tasks to the highest standard, through organising and prioritising projects accordingly.
This a wonderful opportunity for any individual who has a passion for interior design wants to work for a highly successful company and wants to develop their skill set in a fun, approachable environment! Don’t miss out! Call one of our experienced and friendly recruiters on 01706 869444 or apply online now.
Any Other Business:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has not been successful on this occasion. Please do continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
Contact: Elizabeth Hughes
Northern Employment Services Ltd
148 Yorkshire Street
Email advertiser/Submit your CV