We are looking for an experienced Composite Production Manager to assist in the growth of the company. A position within a friendly and welcoming environment with a bright future ahead. This is an attractive day shift managing a team of 15 staff ensuring production is completed effectively and efficiently.
Responsibilities of a Composite Production Manager:
- Take full responsibility for the day to day running of the composite production area, ensuring the Health & Safety of all colleagues whilst maintaining and making improvements in all areas.
- Monitor and control labour costs to maximise efficiency and ensure that the manufacturing capacities align with the Sales & Operational planning forecasts
- Lead the monitoring and measuring of departmental performance. Proactively identifying performance issues and implement improvements to reduce and or remove the impact on the operation.
- Train and lead staff to establish a continuous improvement culture.
- Develop a quality-driven culture where employees strive to achieve "right the first time", on time, every time approach to all tasks that they undertake.
- Lead by example, demonstrating high standards of behaviour, honesty & integrity - develop and support people through coaching and feedback.
- Ensure that all staff adhere to site health and safety, technical and hygiene standards at all times.
Skills and Experience:
- Worked within an engineering/manufacturing environment
- Have composite manufacturing knowledge
- Experience with GRP or Light RTM
- Proven track record in delivering against KPIs, precisely, output, quality, and on-time delivery
- On-site parking
- Company pension
- Overtime available when required
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
Working Hours: Monday- Thurs 7.45am – 4.45pm, Friday 7.45am – 12.45
Unfortunately due to a high number of applicants, only those that are shortlisted will be contacted for this position.