Hours: 37.5 per week
We are searching for an experienced Powder Coating Line Leader, who can oversee the processing of material through a powder coating facility. To be considered for this role a minimum of 2 years powder coating experience is essential.
Hours of work: Monday-Thursday 6am-2pm & Friday 6am -1pm
Pay rate: £11.00ph (+overtime available at weekends)
This is a temporary to permanent opportunity.
As a Line Leader you will be responsible for preparing, spraying and curing parts whilst continuing to meet all of the company quality and Health and Safety standards.
You will be working on a variety of components within a busy engineering environment alongside the manufacturing Management team.
Main duties & responsibilities:
* Overall responsibility for the daily management and processing of material flow through the powder coating plant.
* Responsible for regular inventory checks (& managing own stock levels)
* To ensure all scheduled maintenance is carried out on all paint plant machinery & equipment
* To ensure all quality and environmental procedures are adhered to
* To liaise & work closely with External Suppliers and the Management team
* To maintain cleanliness / housekeeping by conducting daily audits
* Supervision of additional staff
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Contact: Lucy Crampton
Northern Employment Services Ltd
148 Yorkshire Street
Email advertiser/Submit your CV