For days and nights, 2 vacancies, £8.72 - £9.00 (full and part-time)
Daytime, 2 vacancies, £8.72- £10.00 (full and part-time)
For days and nights. Salary is £33,280.00, 3 vacancies, 40 hours per week. Closing date is 12/02/2021
Job description for a Registered Nurse
- Administering prescribed medicines and maintaining the appropriate records in line with Treetops policies and procedures, and NMC guidelines.
- Maintaining accurate records and ensuring that each resident within the home has an individualised Care Plan. Reading care plans thoroughly in order to ensure that the residents needs are being fully met. Care Plans to be monitored, updated and audited on an ongoing basis in line with Treetops policies and procedures, and NMC guidelines.
- Assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating individualised care, seeking medical or other interventions as required.
- Participating in the evaluation and review of policies and procedures as and when required.
- Reporting any safeguarding concerns to the manager or in his absence, report to the Oldham Safeguarding Team. Accurate recordings to be made when undertaking initial investigations.
- Ensuring that at all times you treat residents with respect and dignity, encouraging independence and allowing residents choice in their daily routines.
- Reporting any ill health amongst residents and making requests for GP / professional visits where necessary.