Rochdale Circle CIC shortlisted for award
Date published: 02 August 2017
Mark Wynn, director of Rochdale Circle CIC
Rochdale Circle CIC has been shortlisted in the Best Established Business category of the prestigious Venturefest Manchester 2017 Innovation Showcase contest.
Five other companies from the North West are also up for another £20,000 worth of business support in the Best Start-Up Business category of the competition. The two awards recognise the distinct differences impacting businesses in each category of the competition.
Mark Wynn, director of Rochdale Circle CIC, said: “We are incredibly pleased and proud to have made the final of Venturefest Manchester 2017. It has already given us a huge boost here at Heywood, Middleton & Rochdale Circle and we hope this will help springboard us onto even greater growth and expansion.”
Venturefest Manchester 2017 and the Innovation Showcase competition are both being run by Business Growth Hub. These and other Business Growth Hub projects are part-financed by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) as part of the GM Business Growth Hub, which is designed to help ambitious SME businesses achieve growth and increase employment in Greater Manchester.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Man jailed for spiking woman's drink and then sexually assaulting her
- 2Little Amal heading to Rochdale during epic journey
- 3Belfield branded “cesspit” by resident due to “constant” fly-tipping
- 4Housing association under pressure to ‘produce the goods’ as plans to regenerate deprived area...
- 5Pink flamingos take up residence in Middleton