Fizz Bomb opens on Drake Street
Date published: 14 November 2017
Council leader Richard Farnell with Lauren and Mark Jones in Fizz Bomb
Fizz Bomb, which sells a range of Bomb cosmetics and Yankee Candles, has opened on Drake Street.
Husband and wife team Mark and Lauren Jones decided to expand into Rochdale town centre from their Littleborough base.
Mr Jones said: “The continued regeneration of the town centre was major consideration for us when we were deciding to move.
“Rochdale’s changing for the better; you can see new developments almost on a daily basis. It is exciting times for the town centre and we did not want to miss out.”
Council leader Richard Farnell added: “It is really encouraging to see so many firms moving into Rochdale town centre. The place has a real buzz about it, which can only grow and improve as specialised stores such as Fizz Bomb open their doors.
“It is exciting times for the town and its visitors.”
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Man remains in custody on suspicion of attempted rape
- 2Nowster pub could become new health centre
- 3Police appealing for witnesses after a man was robbed and left with head injuries
- 4Rochdale translation firm ordered to pay more than £240,000 for diverting third of government...
- 5Two men arrested after armed robberies in Rochdale and Oldham