Construction firm donate winter essentials to charity
Date published: 12 December 2018
M&Y Maintenance and Construction has donated £200 worth of winter essentials to Petrus
M&Y Maintenance and Construction has donated £200 worth of winter essentials to homelessness charity, Petrus Community.
M&Y Maintenance and Construction, based in St Helens, made the donation of hats, gloves, underwear and socks to help service users during the cold months.
The firm also donated biscuits and chocolates for service users to enjoy when visiting the charity.
Petrus Community is a registered charity providing residential and day support services for people in housing need throughout the Borough of Rochdale (including Heywood and Middleton) and Oldham.
Gill Kelly, Managing Director of M&Y Maintenance and Construction, said: “The work that charities such as Petrus Community do is vital at this time of the year and we were delighted to be able to make this donation.”
Rekah Patel-Harrison, Head of Petrus Community, said: “We would like to thank M&Y Maintenance and Construction for its kind donation. This type of clothing will invaluable to many of our service users at this time of year.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Teenage cyclist in serious condition after collision in Rochdale
- 2Seven Sisters tenants told their blocks WILL be torn down
- 3Struggling school has ‘turned the corner’ says watchdog
- 4Healthwatch Rochdale publishes findings and recommendations after visit at Four Seasons Residential...
- 5Medicine Tap celebrates first birthday by unlocking new cocktail bar