Energy efficient grants available from the GC Business Growth Hub
Date published: 11 April 2019
Rochdale’s GC Business Growth Hub is offering grants between £1,000 and £12,500 to improve energy efficiency for small and medium-sized businesses across Greater Manchester.
The grants, for up to 50% of the cost of new equipment, are available for a limited time on a first-come first-served basis and can go towards projects aimed at increasing energy efficiency, improving process efficiency and reducing waste.
Large-scale grants include installation costs and an on-site review, with eligibility subject to potential carbon savings and value for money.
Smaller grants must relate to equipment only, and eligibility subject to equipment costs meeting value for money criteria.
Previous projects the grants have supported include:
- Energy efficiency upgrades to LED lighting, new HVAC systems and controls, compressors, installation of VSDs, voltage and energy optimisation, chillers and destratification fans
- Waste reduction projects, including briquetting machinery, waste wood burners and closed loop recycling
- Bespoke projects, including digital rectifiers, automatic coil winder, laser cutter and energy efficiency components of larger asset purchases
For more information or to apply, email the GC Business Growth Hub on:
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Chloe Cockton's mother urges public to back petition to increase dangerous driving sentences
- 2Heywood B&M store to open in former Dunnes
- 3Heywood woman one of the first charged during drink and drug driving campaign
- 4Former taxi driver prosecuted after driving without a licence and insurance
- 5Rochdale man given animal ban for life after two dogs and cat left to starve at his home