Store First dissolved by court order
Date published: 31 May 2019
Photo: Google, DigitalGlobe
Store First, seen from the motorway
A storage firm which has a unit in Rochdale has gone into liquidation, along with three related companies.
Four subsidiaries of Pay Store Limited, trading as Store First – which has a unit on the Crown Business Park in Castleton – have been dissolved after a court order on 30 April 2019.
The Official Receiver has confirmed that the management company, Pay Store Limited, will continue providing services to allow people to store and remove items while a longer-term solution is found for the business.
A spokesperson for the Official Receiver said: “The site at Rochdale is continuing to operate and people are free to take on a storage unit or access their units as normal.”
Store First Limited, Store First Blackburn Limited, Store First St Helens Limited and SFM Services Limited were wound up in the public interest by consent between the four companies and the Secretary of State.
The Official Receiver has been appointed as liquidator of Store First Limited and three related companies. He has responsibility for dealing with the assets and liabilities of the four companies.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1New parking restrictions approved 'in principle' for Hollingworth Lake
- 2Vehicle overturns at major junction in Rochdale
- 3Travel advice for Courteeners gig at Heaton Park
- 4Aldi shoppers in Greater Manchester chosen for new paper carrier bag trial
- 5A man has been jailed after he engaged in sexual activity with a 14-year-old boy near to...