Free domestic abuse awareness training for businesses
Date published: 20 June 2022
Know what to do if an employee says they’re experiencing domestic abuse
The domestic abuse team at Rochdale Borough Council is delivering free domestic abuse awareness training and support to businesses across the borough.
The team can come to your offices and help you to:
- Spot the early warning signs
- Know what to do if an employee says they’re experiencing domestic abuse
- Be aware of the local specialist services which can offer support
- Make your employees aware of the local specialist services which can offer support
- Develop a domestic abuse policy
This free training and support is already being delivered to local schools, hairdressers, barbers and beauty salons and is now being rolled out further to provide even more help.
If you would like more information or to book the training, please contact Domestic.Abuse@Rochdale.Gov.UK
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Children as young as 10 assaulting security guards, swearing and throwing furniture around...
- 2Eligible pensioners can claim £30 gift voucher for food and essentials
- 3Rochdale man's body recovered in Cumbria after search for missing paddleboarder
- 4Faster broadband speeds on the way for Rochdale
- 5Sugar levy should be spent by councils to tackle physical inactivity and ensure lasting...