Free networking event for local employers interested in working with Rochdale Jobcentre
Date published: 20 September 2023
Photo: Gary L Hider - stock.adobe.com
Rochdale Jobcentre is hosting a Market Place Event for providers within Greater Manchester who are interested in working with Jobcentre Plus
The Rochdale Jobcentre is holding a free networking event for employers in October.
The Market Place event at the Rochdale Exchange Shopping Centre will take place on Wednesday 18 October from 9am to 10am for any employer interested in working with the Jobcentre.
The event is open to new and existing providers to share their job vacancies, meet DWP work coaches, access services from the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) and network with other providers.
DWP local partnership manager Molly Brown said: "The main priority is to ensure that we are connecting local people to local jobs. By bringing employers and customers face-to-face in our job centres, we have been able to take steps out of the recruitment process and simplify the recruitment method.
"For the employers we are currently working with, this is by far the most effective way of seeing our customers move into work and give them the opportunity to get into the workplace."
If you are an employer and looking to fill your vacancies, or would like to attend one of the recruitment events, including the Market Place event, please contact your local DWP Employer Advisor by emailing:
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Rochdale Asda distribution drivers employed by Wincanton strike for pay parity
- 2Our Gracie's: new micro-pub serving real ale opens in Rochdale town centre
- 3Dispersal order for Rochdale town centre after ‘groups of youths’ reported to be fighting
- 4Rochdale mum co-authors best-selling Christmas Treasury storybook
- 5Concerns after one of Europe’s ‘most important wildlife sites’ in Greater Manchester turns ‘dirty...