Heywood butcher named best in Lancashire
Date published: 21 September 2023
Karl Leach of KL Butchers was named best in Lancashire
A Heywood butcher has landed the accolade of being the best in Lancashire.
KL Butchers was presented with the award at an event held by England's Business Awards on Sunday 17 September at the Mercure Manchester Piccadilly.
The accolade is the first for Karl Leach, who runs the business with his wife Ellen. They founded the business on 8 October 2018.
Karl, who has worked in the industry for over 30 years, said: “We were so delighted when we won the award and its down to all our customers and I can’t thank them enough.
“We were thrilled that one of our customers nominated us for this award some months back.
“When we received the letter saying that one of our customer’s had taken their time and effort to do this, we were so grateful.
“I want to thank every single one of our customers; I am so grateful we have such loyal customers who use our services and shop with us on a weekly basis.
“We pride ourselves on 100% customer service and nothing is too much trouble for them.”
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Rochdale Asda distribution drivers employed by Wincanton strike for pay parity
- 2Our Gracie's: new micro-pub serving real ale opens in Rochdale town centre
- 3Dispersal order for Rochdale town centre after ‘groups of youths’ reported to be fighting
- 4Rochdale mum co-authors best-selling Christmas Treasury storybook
- 5Concerns after one of Europe’s ‘most important wildlife sites’ in Greater Manchester turns ‘dirty...