Shoezone set to open Middleton store this weekend
Date published: 10 November 2023
Photo: Rochdale Online
Middleton Shopping Centre
Footwear retailer shoezone is due to open a new store in Middleton on Saturday 11 November.
The retailer is opening at unit G27A at Middleton Shopping Centre and to celebrate the launch of the store, shoezone has a number of special offers for customers, including savings on a selection of various styles and seasonal opening offers.
From Monday to Saturday, the store will open 9am – 5.30pm, and 10am – 4pm on Sunday.
In the weeks following the launch, the new shoezone store will offer shoppers money-saving promotions. It will stock own brand styles and a huge range of exciting name-brands popular with online shoppers, such as Lilley & Skinner, Kickers and Relife.
Rita Spencer, the manager of the store, also shares the news that the opening has created two new part-time positions.
Anthony Smith, shoezone chief executive said: “It’s exciting to be opening our new store in Middleton, which will see the launch of new brands for customers to enjoy.
"We look forward to welcoming customers into our new store and hope they enjoy the new variety of products available.”
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Rochdale Asda distribution drivers employed by Wincanton strike for pay parity
- 2Our Gracie's: new micro-pub serving real ale opens in Rochdale town centre
- 3Dispersal order for Rochdale town centre after ‘groups of youths’ reported to be fighting
- 4Rochdale mum co-authors best-selling Christmas Treasury storybook
- 5Concerns after one of Europe’s ‘most important wildlife sites’ in Greater Manchester turns ‘dirty...