New hair salon on Whitworth Road hopes to be "hub of self-expression, empowerment and beauty"
Date published: 01 December 2023
Inside Le Chic on Whitworth Road
The director of a new hair salon in Rochdale hopes her salon will become “a hub of self-expression, empowerment, and beauty” after it opened its doors on 12 November.
Le Chic on Whitworth Road is run by Nazira Sulaiman, who has more than two decades’ experience in the industry after starting her career as an apprentice before gaining additional qualifications.
Nazira – who previously worked at Salon 481, Rochdale, for 13 years – hopes Le Chic will be “more than a salon” where her clients will not only be pampered but also “truly understood.”
For Nazira, Rochdale was an obvious choice to open her own salon: “It’s where my career flourished, where the warmth and diversity of the community resonates with my values.
“Opening Le Chic is my way of giving back to the place that played a significant role in shaping my professional journey.”
She added: “I would like to say a massive thank you to all my loyal clients, friends and family for being part of my grand opening day; my dream come true.”
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Serious collision on Wildhouse Lane leaves driver in life-threatening condition
- 2David Tully’s reaction to being the runner up in the Rochdale by-election
- 3Autistic Middleton author's latest book explores how to survive puberty as a teenage girl with...
- 4Roadworks, temporary local road closures and restrictions
- 5Rochdale by-election: George Galloway wins seat and independent David Tully is second with over...