Our Gracie's: new micro-pub serving real ale opens in Rochdale town centre
Date published: 07 December 2023
Our Gracie's at 13 The Butts
A new independent micro-pub opened in Rochdale town centre on Friday 1 December at 13 The Butts – Our Gracie’s.
Named after Rochdale’s most famous daughter, Our Gracie’s is the latest bar to open in the town centre, offering a “cosy retreat for relaxing and sharing time and real ale.”
The venue temporarily opened for the Rochdale Winter Ale Trail in November ahead of its official December date and is run by the team who operate the nearby Hoochi Koochi bar on South Parade.
Owners Jon Riley and John McFarland said: “We had a wonderful warm Rochdalian welcome from everyone who attended the Winter Ale Trail and it was great to see so many real ale-drinking visitors travel to the town.
“The real ales are very competitively priced and CAMRA members may also take advantage of a discount on these prices, on production of a current membership card.”
With five cask hand pumps and five keg taps, Our Gracie’s will provide a large selection of real ale and a real cider, most of which will be sourced from local breweries with guest ales on offer.
Non-alcoholic beer and fruit cider are also available, as are soft drinks, and tea and coffee.
Our Gracie’s is dog-friendly, offers free wi-fi and is an accessible venue.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Rochdale by-election: George Galloway wins seat and independent David Tully is second with over...
- 2Rochdale by-election: Green Party candidate no longer endorsed by party just weeks before voters go...
- 3David Tully’s reaction to being the runner up in the Rochdale by-election
- 4‘The last wild green space’ that locals fear could be turned into housing or a car park
- 5Places for Everyone plan for 175,000 homes goes to final stage following inspectors’ report