Risk Averse Surveyors supports Manchester Shoebox Appeal
Date published: 07 December 2023
Risk Averse Surveyors collected items for the Manchester Shoebox Appeal
An independent firm of chartered building surveyors in Littleborough has collected donations in aid of the Manchester Shoebox Appeal.
Risk Averse Surveyors collected donations for the cause which gives a shoebox full of gifts to vulnerable people in and around Greater Manchester.
Items collected spanned self-care and food for the elderly, the homeless, babies, children, teenagers and even dogs.
Director Katie Constable‑Mayne said: “We're proud to be supporting those in need so close to home whilst the cost-of-living crisis hurts more people and more and more begin to struggle.
“As a family-run business, family, support and the local community mean a lot to us and we get our entire family involved in helping local charities.”
Risk Averse plans to collect donations next year for the Rochdale Foodbank.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Serious collision on Wildhouse Lane leaves driver in life-threatening condition
- 2David Tully’s reaction to being the runner up in the Rochdale by-election
- 3Autistic Middleton author's latest book explores how to survive puberty as a teenage girl with...
- 4Roadworks, temporary local road closures and restrictions
- 5Rochdale by-election: George Galloway wins seat and independent David Tully is second with over...