Bamford beauty salon crowned best in region for second time
Date published: 09 December 2023
The Beauty Establishment, Bamford, won 5 Star Salon of the Year for Greater Manchester at The English Beauty Industry Awards (Lucy Atherton with her award)
A Bamford-based beauty salon has been crowned best in the region for a second time.
The Beauty Establishment on Bury Road has scooped the Greater Manchester Five Star Beauty Salon of the Year Award at the English Beauty Industry Awards, a title which it won four years ago at the North West regional accolades.
Salon owner Lucy Atherton said: “It feels amazing to win this award for a second time! I work extremely hard to deliver excellent service to my customers and to have that recognised feels amazing.”
Initially a Norden salon, The Beauty Establishment was founded by Lucy in 2015. The business relocated to Bamford in 2018 and provides a range of beauty treatments, specialising in eyelash extensions and permanent eyebrows.
The awards were held at The Mercure Piccadilly Hotel in Manchester on 19 November.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Serious collision on Wildhouse Lane leaves driver in life-threatening condition
- 2David Tully’s reaction to being the runner up in the Rochdale by-election
- 3Autistic Middleton author's latest book explores how to survive puberty as a teenage girl with...
- 4Roadworks, temporary local road closures and restrictions
- 5Rochdale by-election: George Galloway wins seat and independent David Tully is second with over...