Northern Gold and Silver precious metals dealer opens in Rochdale
Date published: 19 December 2023
Northern Gold and Silver on Yorkshire Street, Rochdale
A new precious metals dealer has opened at 108 Yorkshire Street in Rochdale town centre.
Northern Gold and Silver specialises in buying scrap gold and silver jewellery, unwanted gold and silver, platinum, palladium, high value precious metals including coins, bullion bars and antiques.
The business, which opened at the start of December, is run by Harry Shawker, and the team at Northern Gold and Silver have over 20 years’ experience in buying and selling precious metals.
Mr Shawker said: “In doing a lot of intensive research within the northern district we found Rochdale an ideal place for us to open a shop.
“We noticed there was a gap in the market for us to give customers true value for their money for their unwanted gold and silver.
“We want our customers to gain trust and feel comfortable with the service that we provide and build a strong customer relationship within the region and help build a brand within our company to expand.”
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Serious collision on Wildhouse Lane leaves driver in life-threatening condition
- 2David Tully’s reaction to being the runner up in the Rochdale by-election
- 3Autistic Middleton author's latest book explores how to survive puberty as a teenage girl with...
- 4Roadworks, temporary local road closures and restrictions
- 5Rochdale by-election: George Galloway wins seat and independent David Tully is second with over...