New family-run restaurant Amor opens in Bamford
Date published: 29 December 2023
Amor in Bamford
A new restaurant in Bamford is offering a "modern Indian" cuisine and cocktails after opening on 15 December.
Amor on Bamford precinct is family-run, with the team behind it having successfully run restaurants for over three decades.
At the helm of the culinary team is Mohammed Rahman, a highly experienced chef with a diverse background. In addition to his role as the head chef at Amor, Mohammed also serves as the founding executive director of Rochdale Science Initiative C.I.C.
Prior to his current roles, Mohammed spent over five years as the head chef at The Pavilion, where he honed his skills. With decades of experience in the restaurant industry and a passion for culinary innovation, Mohammed brings a unique blend of expertise to his role at Amor.
Amor's vision is to introduce more home-style cooking with a modern twist and “meticulous” attention to presentation.
Mohammed said: “We are committed to providing a memorable dining experience for our patrons and we aim to elevate the dining experience by infusing it with a contemporary touch.
“Overall, Amor represents a blend of tradition and innovation, drawing on our decades-long legacy in the restaurant industry and multifaceted expertise to deliver a fresh approach to subcontinental cuisine in the heart of Rochdale.”
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Serious collision on Wildhouse Lane leaves driver in life-threatening condition
- 2David Tully’s reaction to being the runner up in the Rochdale by-election
- 3Autistic Middleton author's latest book explores how to survive puberty as a teenage girl with...
- 4Roadworks, temporary local road closures and restrictions
- 5Rochdale by-election: George Galloway wins seat and independent David Tully is second with over...