Pionero Lounge to open in Rochdale
Date published: 23 January 2024
The site of the new Pionero Lounge at Rochdale Riverside
A new café and bar is opening at the former Crust pizza premises at Rochdale Riverside on Monday 29 January.
Loungers has transformed the Riverside site - heavily patterned wallpapers, tiling and stripped wooden floors now feature alongside oversized vintage sofas, upholstered lounge chairs, eclectic artwork and statement wall and pendant lighting, creating a variety of drinking and dining areas.
The all-day menu will feature everything from tapas and salads to burgers and fried chicken, with specialised vegan and gluten-free menus.
There will also be a selection of games, books, colouring pencils and pads on offer for children, as well as a full kids' menu, high chairs and baby-changing facilities.
Gemma Irwin, community manager at Loungers, said: “We are delighted to be opening Pionero Lounge in Rochdale Riverside.
“Our Lounges strive to put community at the heart of hospitality and our teams always go the extra mile to make a difference.
“They are actively encouraged to connect with their communities by working with local groups, charities, organisations and businesses that are at the heart of the fabric of local life.
“We are very much looking forward to welcoming local residents and shoppers to Pionero Lounge.”
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Serious collision on Wildhouse Lane leaves driver in life-threatening condition
- 2David Tully’s reaction to being the runner up in the Rochdale by-election
- 3Autistic Middleton author's latest book explores how to survive puberty as a teenage girl with...
- 4Roadworks, temporary local road closures and restrictions
- 5Rochdale by-election: George Galloway wins seat and independent David Tully is second with over...