The Vita Group buys leading aviation business Paustian Airtex
Date published: 30 January 2024
Metzo - part of The Vita Group - is thrilled to announce the successful acquisition of Paustian Airtex
Metzo - part of Middleton-based The Vita Group - has bought a leading aviation business that covers all leather and textile products in the aviation industry.
Metzo, The Vita Group's aviation and rail business, has successfully acquired Paustian Airtex, which manufactures seat covers, pockets, curtains, flooring and panels.
The Vita Group says Paustian, which has operational sites in Germany and Poland, will bring "enhanced, cut and sew capabilities to Metzo as well as bringing greater level of service and to offer customer additional value-added solutions, propelling the company further towards its growth objectives."
Speaking on behalf of The Vita Group, group CEO Omar Hoek said: "This acquisition constitutes a step in our ambition to broaden our solutions for the aviation and rail market.
"Paustian is a highly respected company, with an experienced workforce and we look forward to working with this team to support our customers and deliver high quality and innovative solutions in the aviation and rail market."
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Rochdale by-election: George Galloway wins seat and independent David Tully is second with over...
- 2Rochdale by-election: Green Party candidate no longer endorsed by party just weeks before voters go...
- 3David Tully’s reaction to being the runner up in the Rochdale by-election
- 4‘The last wild green space’ that locals fear could be turned into housing or a car park
- 5Places for Everyone plan for 175,000 homes goes to final stage following inspectors’ report