National discounter to open new store in Rochdale this week
Date published: 08 February 2024
One Beyond in Warrington
One Beyond, the UK’s freshest new discount store will open a new store in Rochdale this Friday 9th February at 10am.
Created by the original founders of Poundworld Retail Ltd, the national value retailer will open at the former Boots store at the Exchange Shopping Centre.
The concept for One Beyond is over 4,000 quality products for £1, plus there are also thousands of incredible finds that go beyond £1.
In a boost to the local economy, One Beyond has invested a six-figure sum in the opening of the store, creating 30 local retail jobs in the town.
The store is known for its unbeatable prices on a huge range of branded and on-trend items including beauty and personal care, cleaning, toys and tech accessories, home and pet supplies.
One Beyond has a massive range of new products that have just dropped in store, including amazing value gift ideas for Mother’s Day, tons of Easter craft, baking and egg hunt goodies plus everything you need to get the garden ready for spring.
Christopher Edwards, creator and managing director of One Beyond said: “We’re very excited to be opening a brand new store in Rochdale.
“We offer thousands of exciting products that would usually be more expensive elsewhere, so we hope that our low prices will benefit the local community.”
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Rochdale by-election: George Galloway wins seat and independent David Tully is second with over...
- 2Rochdale by-election: Green Party candidate no longer endorsed by party just weeks before voters go...
- 3David Tully’s reaction to being the runner up in the Rochdale by-election
- 4‘The last wild green space’ that locals fear could be turned into housing or a car park
- 5Places for Everyone plan for 175,000 homes goes to final stage following inspectors’ report