Castleton hair and beauty salon shortlisted for 2024 UK Hair and Beauty Awards
Date published: 08 February 2024
L-R: Infinity Salon's Kelly and Jon with Tash, who provides many of Infinity's services
The Infinity Salon in Castleton has been shortlisted for a ‘Spotlight Salon of the Year’ in this year’s UK Hair and Beauty Awards.
Kelly Palmer and Jon Briggs founded Infinity seven years ago out of the back room of a local barber shop before moving to their own premises on Manchester Road three years ago.
Jon has been a qualified hairdresser for 16 years and Kelly has been a qualified nail technician and beauty therapist for 17 years.
The duo, who provide a range of hair and beauty services, including extensions, nails, waxing, tanning and aesthetics, were nominated for the award by an anonymous source. The salon is also registered with the Little Princess Trust to donate hair.
Jon and Kelly said: “We were nominated by an anonymous source and are so grateful to them. Blood sweat and tears have gone into the making of what Infinity is now and our hard work and determination are paying off.”
The UK Hair and Beauty Awards celebrate the hair and beauty industry in style with an annual red carpet event with celebrity guests, hosts and entertainment, and can only be attended by invitation only.
Winners will be announced at the event in Birmingham on 1 June 2024.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Rochdale by-election: George Galloway wins seat and independent David Tully is second with over...
- 2Rochdale by-election: Green Party candidate no longer endorsed by party just weeks before voters go...
- 3David Tully’s reaction to being the runner up in the Rochdale by-election
- 4‘The last wild green space’ that locals fear could be turned into housing or a car park
- 5Places for Everyone plan for 175,000 homes goes to final stage following inspectors’ report