Appeal: Help trace family of David Baker
Date published: 12 January 2018
Police are appealing for the public’s help to trace the next of kin of a man.
David Baker, 86, died at North Manchester General Hospital on Monday 25 December 2017.
It is unclear at this time where David is from.
There are no suspicious circumstances surrounding his death.
Anyone with information about David or his family is asked to contact Stephanie Morton-Kyle at the Police Coroner’s Office on 0161 856 3897.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Four men jailed for brutal gang axe attack which left a man with life-changing injuries
- 2Woman receives serious head injuries in collision
- 3Job information sessions for new Rochdale Riverside – all you need to know
- 4Appeal for witnesses after collision which has left a woman in 'critical condition' in hospital
- 5New out-of-hours support for mental health launched at Rochdale Infirmary