Appeal: Help trace family of David Baker
Date published: 12 January 2018
Police are appealing for the public’s help to trace the next of kin of a man.
David Baker, 86, died at North Manchester General Hospital on Monday 25 December 2017.
It is unclear at this time where David is from.
There are no suspicious circumstances surrounding his death.
Anyone with information about David or his family is asked to contact Stephanie Morton-Kyle at the Police Coroner’s Office on 0161 856 3897.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1British Transport Police release CCTV following report of sexual assault at Rochdale railway
- 2Rochdale has some of the best roads in Greater Manchester
- 3Probation failings "most likely" contributed to murder of Michael Hoolickin
- 4Safety of local earth-filled dams at reservoirs
- 5Councillor Andy Kelly throws hat in ring for Lib Dems ahead of May 2020 Metro Mayor elections