Appeal: Help trace family of David Baker
Date published: 12 January 2018
Police are appealing for the public’s help to trace the next of kin of a man.
David Baker, 86, died at North Manchester General Hospital on Monday 25 December 2017.
It is unclear at this time where David is from.
There are no suspicious circumstances surrounding his death.
Anyone with information about David or his family is asked to contact Stephanie Morton-Kyle at the Police Coroner’s Office on 0161 856 3897.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Police investigating the rape of 16-year old girl in Wardle
- 2Trams suspended between Oldham and Rochdale following fatal collision
- 3Littleborough care home rated ‘Good’ following unannounced inspection
- 4Security manager prosecuted for allowing fly-tipping at Turner Brothers Asbestos site
- 5‘Disturbing’ number of council staff do not feel safe at work