Appeal: Help trace family of David Baker
Date published: 12 January 2018
Police are appealing for the public’s help to trace the next of kin of a man.
David Baker, 86, died at North Manchester General Hospital on Monday 25 December 2017.
It is unclear at this time where David is from.
There are no suspicious circumstances surrounding his death.
Anyone with information about David or his family is asked to contact Stephanie Morton-Kyle at the Police Coroner’s Office on 0161 856 3897.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Children’s ‘retro arcade’ plan given the green light
- 2Safe fished out of Rochdale canal reunited with owner a decade after being stolen in armed robbery
- 3Middleton takeaway wins two awards at first-ever English Asian Food Awards 2019
- 4Voltalab - The hidden gem of Rochdale’s music history
- 5What 2019/20 budget will mean for Rochdale