Appeal: Help trace family of David Baker
Date published: 12 January 2018
Police are appealing for the public’s help to trace the next of kin of a man.
David Baker, 86, died at North Manchester General Hospital on Monday 25 December 2017.
It is unclear at this time where David is from.
There are no suspicious circumstances surrounding his death.
Anyone with information about David or his family is asked to contact Stephanie Morton-Kyle at the Police Coroner’s Office on 0161 856 3897.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Off-road bikers terrorise lorry driver in Milnrow and were caught on camera
- 2Armed robbery at Norden Co-op
- 3Man disqualified for 46 months after drink-driving collision
- 4Rochdale pubs, bars, cafes and restaurants to benefit from the BID
- 5Application for Crimble Lane house to become a residential institution submitted