Obituary: John Walker
Date published: 30 July 2018
Suddenly on the 23 July 2018, John aged 49 years.
The much loved son of Jeffrey and the late Anne, loving brother to Lisa and Angela, dear uncle of Kyle & Lisa, Jos and Alexandra and Jack, great uncle to Charlie and brother in law of David and Daniel.
John will be sadly missed by all his family and friends.
Funeral service to take place at Rochdale Crematorium on Thursday 2 August at 11.50am.
All further enquiries to Bridgefold Funeral Service, Mill House, Mellor Street, Rochdale, Tel 01706 639941
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1British Transport Police release CCTV following report of sexual assault at Rochdale railway
- 2Rochdale has some of the best roads in Greater Manchester
- 3Probation failings "most likely" contributed to murder of Michael Hoolickin
- 4Safety of local earth-filled dams at reservoirs
- 5Councillor Andy Kelly throws hat in ring for Lib Dems ahead of May 2020 Metro Mayor elections