Obituary: John Walker
Date published: 30 July 2018
Suddenly on the 23 July 2018, John aged 49 years.
The much loved son of Jeffrey and the late Anne, loving brother to Lisa and Angela, dear uncle of Kyle & Lisa, Jos and Alexandra and Jack, great uncle to Charlie and brother in law of David and Daniel.
John will be sadly missed by all his family and friends.
Funeral service to take place at Rochdale Crematorium on Thursday 2 August at 11.50am.
All further enquiries to Bridgefold Funeral Service, Mill House, Mellor Street, Rochdale, Tel 01706 639941
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Alternative plans for HS2 and Northern Powerhouse Rail ‘could save billions’ with new underground...
- 2John Bright: Legacy of Rochdale’s radical social reformer ‘could be ripe for revival’ as debate...
- 3Number of mourners allowed at funerals increases
- 4Volunteers at Hopwood Hall Estate learn the craft of renovating its historic leaded glass windows
- 5Bev Yarwood is named as new president of Rotary Middleton