Obituary: Marianne Haboc
Date published: 18 October 2018
Marianne Haboc tragically died 1st October 2018.
Marianne's body will be brought to Saint Patrick's Church, Elliott Street, Rochdale OL12 0HF on Thursday 18 October from 3.30pm. A Mass will be held at 5.30pm and her body will lay in state in the church overnight for family, schoolmates and public viewing.
The funeral will be held Friday 19 October. A Funeral Mass will be held at 9.30am at St Patrick's Church followed by 11.10am service at Rochdale Crematorium.
Everyone is welcome to congregate at St Patrick school for a small prayer and to reflect Marianne's life. Ten white pigeons corresponding to her age and balloons will be released in the school grounds.
Refreshments will follow at JD Dance Hall, located at Whitehall Street, Rochdale OL12 0RZ.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Man taken to hospital after being shot near Falinge Park
- 2Police launch appeal for information following shooting near Falinge Park
- 3Mother’s heartache as killer of Chloe Cockton to be allowed home leave from prison
- 4Stress and depression leading causes of long-term sick at Rochdale Council
- 5Rochdale streets to become 20mph zones