Lost: Heart-shaped pendant
Date published: 18 December 2018
Helen Wolfe lost her sentimental heart-shaped pendant, an “Always in my heart crystal pendant” between 10.30am and 12.30pm on Sunday (16 December).
She believes she may have lost the necklace after visiting a garage on Manchester Road and Smithybridge Road.
If you have found the pendant, please contact the Newsdesk and we can pass your contact details on to Helen.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Rochdale business delivers global success
- 2Stunning painting of Rochdale will be auctioned off to raise money for Springhill Hospice
- 3Obituary: Haydn Paul Ogden
- 4Rochdale man charged after explosive device thrown into a car in Bolton
- 5Transport suspended to and from Manchester Airport as suspicious package found