Lost: Heart-shaped pendant
Date published: 18 December 2018
Helen Wolfe lost her sentimental heart-shaped pendant, an “Always in my heart crystal pendant” between 10.30am and 12.30pm on Sunday (16 December).
She believes she may have lost the necklace after visiting a garage on Manchester Road and Smithybridge Road.
If you have found the pendant, please contact the Newsdesk and we can pass your contact details on to Helen.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Children’s ‘retro arcade’ plan given the green light
- 2Safe fished out of Rochdale canal reunited with owner a decade after being stolen in armed robbery
- 3Middleton takeaway wins two awards at first-ever English Asian Food Awards 2019
- 4Voltalab - The hidden gem of Rochdale’s music history
- 5What 2019/20 budget will mean for Rochdale