Lost: Heart-shaped pendant
Date published: 18 December 2018
Helen Wolfe lost her sentimental heart-shaped pendant, an “Always in my heart crystal pendant” between 10.30am and 12.30pm on Sunday (16 December).
She believes she may have lost the necklace after visiting a garage on Manchester Road and Smithybridge Road.
If you have found the pendant, please contact the Newsdesk and we can pass your contact details on to Helen.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Chloe Cockton's mother urges public to back petition to increase dangerous driving sentences
- 2Heywood B&M store to open in former Dunnes
- 3Heywood woman one of the first charged during drink and drug driving campaign
- 4Former taxi driver prosecuted after driving without a licence and insurance
- 5Rochdale man given animal ban for life after two dogs and cat left to starve at his home