Lost: Heart-shaped pendant
Date published: 18 December 2018
Helen Wolfe lost her sentimental heart-shaped pendant, an “Always in my heart crystal pendant” between 10.30am and 12.30pm on Sunday (16 December).
She believes she may have lost the necklace after visiting a garage on Manchester Road and Smithybridge Road.
If you have found the pendant, please contact the Newsdesk and we can pass your contact details on to Helen.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Trams suspended between Oldham and Rochdale following fatal collision
- 2‘Disturbing’ number of council staff do not feel safe at work
- 3Police investigating the rape of 16-year old girl in Wardle
- 4Littleborough care home rated ‘Good’ following unannounced inspection
- 5Police are continuing to investigate the rape of a teenage girl in Rochdale