SSE Wildcats at Matthew Moss High School: for 5-11 girls to have fun, make friends and play football
Date published: 10 July 2019
Springfield Park Junior Football Club SSE Wildcats Centre: football for girls aged 5-11
Is your daughter feeling inspired to take up football following this year’s women’s world cup?
SSE Wildcats football centres offer girls aged 5-11 a chance to try football for the first time and provide regular opportunities to play.
Springfield Park Junior Football Club SSE Wildcats Centre offers girls aged 5-11 the chance to turn up and play football on two surfaces (3G or AstroTurf) every Wednesday at Matthew Moss High School.
Sessions take place in a fun and safe environment on a weekly basis between 6pm and 6.55pm to encourage more girls to take up the sport.
All Springfield Park Junior Football Club’s coaches are fully qualified coaches to either level 1 or level 2 and all volunteers have a valid DBS.
As a club, Springfield Park Juniors has almost completed five years in operation and have 12 teams currently playing matches. They currently have a playing membership of around 170 children.
Their goal is to make football available for all and provide an environment where children will return week in week out, with the same aim for Wildcats with the hope of leading to the creation of the club's first all-girl team.
Please contact Johnny Thomas-Eardley on 07599 431 119 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Fundraiser set up for Rochdale couple after their 3-year-old son loses battle with cancer
- 2Free bulky waste collections to be introduced in Rochdale as council aims to stamp out fly-tipping
- 3New sensory and wellbeing centre opens in Rochdale
- 4Care firm that refuses to pay the living wage blasted by MPs over latest ‘unfair’ workforce plans
- 5Funeral fundraiser organised for 2-year-old Daisy Taylor