Obituary: Clive Whalley Robinson
Date published: 24 February 2020
Clive Whalley Robinson
Peacefully in Fairfield Hospital on 15 February 2020, Clive aged 55 years.
The much loved Son of Norma, loving dad to Katie, dear brother of Dena and a loving uncle, godfather and friend to many.
Funeral service to take place at Rochdale Crematorium on Monday 2 March at 10.30am. Flowers welcome or donations, if preferred, can be made directly to a charity of your choice.
All further enquiries to Bridgefold Funeral Service, Mill House, Mellor Street, Rochdale, Tel 01706 639941.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1'Recklessly driven' car crashes into telegraph pole
- 2Nurse at local hospital struck off nine years after giving patient wrong medication
- 3Enjoy 50% off social media’s famous ‘monster’ kebab – as BadBoy Kebabs comes to Sudden
- 4Man arrested on assault and kidnap charges after 'domestic disturbance'
- 5Highfield House resident celebrates an amazing 108th birthday