Obituary: Clive Whalley Robinson
Date published: 24 February 2020
Clive Whalley Robinson
Peacefully in Fairfield Hospital on 15 February 2020, Clive aged 55 years.
The much loved Son of Norma, loving dad to Katie, dear brother of Dena and a loving uncle, godfather and friend to many.
Funeral service to take place at Rochdale Crematorium on Monday 2 March at 10.30am. Flowers welcome or donations, if preferred, can be made directly to a charity of your choice.
All further enquiries to Bridgefold Funeral Service, Mill House, Mellor Street, Rochdale, Tel 01706 639941.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Rochdale men jailed after police discover container stocked with drugs on Chichester Street
- 2Local election 2021: Labour retains hold on Rochdale Council as it wins back Balderstone and...
- 3Police are appealing for the public's help to trace a wanted man with links to Rochdale
- 4Rochdale Travelodge opens at Sandbrook Park
- 5Thousands of pounds and designer watches seized in fraud raid in Littleborough