Obituary: Clive Whalley Robinson
Date published: 24 February 2020
Clive Whalley Robinson
Peacefully in Fairfield Hospital on 15 February 2020, Clive aged 55 years.
The much loved Son of Norma, loving dad to Katie, dear brother of Dena and a loving uncle, godfather and friend to many.
Funeral service to take place at Rochdale Crematorium on Monday 2 March at 10.30am. Flowers welcome or donations, if preferred, can be made directly to a charity of your choice.
All further enquiries to Bridgefold Funeral Service, Mill House, Mellor Street, Rochdale, Tel 01706 639941.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Man dies after being hit by a vehicle while lying in the road after being assaulted
- 2Packer Street taped off by police following serious incident
- 3Inspirational Rochdale teacher honoured in UK celebration of teaching
- 4Sign language champions ‘Sign Along With Us’ to appear in Britain's Got Talent semi-final tonight
- 5Grade-II* listed church St John the Baptist has been awarded funding for repairs