Obituary: Margaret Drury
Date published: 29 April 2020
Margaret Drury (nee Mallinson) passed away peacefully at Beechwood Lodge Nursing home on Monday 20 April 2020, aged 80 years.
Beloved wife of the late Edgar and loving mother to Andrea and Peter. Much loved mother-in-law to Glenn and Suzanne. Treasured Grandma to Luke, Gareth, Matthew, Rebecca and Jordan. Cherished great grandma to Celeste. A caring and much loved lady who will be greatly missed by all that knew her.
In the current situation, a private funeral service with immediate family only, will take place at Rochdale Crematorium on Thursday 7 May at 2.20pm. We ask for your thoughts to be with Margaret and her family on this day.
Family flowers only please but donations in lieu can be made to Dementia Care UK on behalf of Margaret at https://margaretdrury.muchloved.com
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Half term help for school lunches
- 2The Tier 3 restrictions that came into effect today for Greater Manchester
- 3Volunteers needed at Reuse Littleborough
- 4LA rockers join forces with Rochdale bikers to help local children
- 5Mission accomplished as World War Two veteran’s garden is transformed by volunteers