In Memoriam: Betty McCullough
Date published: 22 May 2020
In loving memory of my wife Betty, a wonderful wife, mum, grandma, sister and friend passed away 24 May 2019.
One year ago we had to part with a wonderful lady who we loved with all our hearts.
Forever loved and remembered, love Trevor, family & friends xx
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Facemask advice if you wear glasses or hearing aids
- 2Council leader hits out at plans to build more than 200 homes on a ‘thriving’ business park
- 3Plans for a 27-acre solar farm on green belt between Rochdale and Heywood approved
- 4The Gallows is under new ownership – and the food is set to be better than ever
- 5Funding secured for two major projects in the Rochdale borough