In Memoriam: Betty McCullough
Date published: 22 May 2020
In loving memory of my wife Betty, a wonderful wife, mum, grandma, sister and friend passed away 24 May 2019.
One year ago we had to part with a wonderful lady who we loved with all our hearts.
Forever loved and remembered, love Trevor, family & friends xx
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Archaeologists at ‘Big Dig’ hope to uncover Rochdale’s Anglo-Saxon history
- 2No trains from Rochdale to Victoria for 16 days from this weekend due to improvement works
- 3Broadfield Park Hotel taken over by Brilliant Hospitality Management
- 4New sensory and wellbeing centre opens in Rochdale
- 5Rochdale paramedic student reflects on bumpy road to graduation