Obituary: Alice Haycox
Date published: 01 June 2020
On the 26 May 2020, Alice passed away suddenly but peacefully in Fairfield Hospital aged 78.
The beloved widow of Keith, much loved Mother of Christopher and Adrienne, adored Nanna of Daniel, Ella and Jessica. Sister to Ian, Barbara and the late Eddie. Sister-in-law to Barry and Audrey and respected Mother-in-law to Nigel and Linda.
A celebration of Alice’s life will take place at Rochdale Crematorium on Thursday 4 June 2020 at 10.30am.
Family flowers only please, donations if so desired in Alice’s memory to Springhill Hospice.
As with Keith’s funeral, the family will not wear black and due to the current circumstances only immediate family can attend the service in the chapel. However if you would like to celebrate Alice’s life with the family, a webcast has been arranged so you can attend virtually.
If you would like the details, or for any further information please contact Bridgefold Independent Funeral Service, Mill House, Mellor Street, Rochdale. Tel 01706 639941.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Rochdale raised drag queen to feature on upcoming RuPaul’s Drag Race UK
- 2‘Mistake’ of allowing festive mixing combined with the new Covid-19 variant will have tragic...
- 3Murder enquiry launched after death of Heywood baby
- 4Fears community relations in Rochdale could be hit if ‘absolutely critical’ liaison post is cut
- 5Former GP avoids jail after attempting to engage in sexual communication with a child