Obituary: Alice Haycox
Date published: 01 June 2020
On the 26 May 2020, Alice passed away suddenly but peacefully in Fairfield Hospital aged 78.
The beloved widow of Keith, much loved Mother of Christopher and Adrienne, adored Nanna of Daniel, Ella and Jessica. Sister to Ian, Barbara and the late Eddie. Sister-in-law to Barry and Audrey and respected Mother-in-law to Nigel and Linda.
A celebration of Alice’s life will take place at Rochdale Crematorium on Thursday 4 June 2020 at 10.30am.
Family flowers only please, donations if so desired in Alice’s memory to Springhill Hospice.
As with Keith’s funeral, the family will not wear black and due to the current circumstances only immediate family can attend the service in the chapel. However if you would like to celebrate Alice’s life with the family, a webcast has been arranged so you can attend virtually.
If you would like the details, or for any further information please contact Bridgefold Independent Funeral Service, Mill House, Mellor Street, Rochdale. Tel 01706 639941.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Archaeologists at ‘Big Dig’ hope to uncover Rochdale’s Anglo-Saxon history
- 2No trains from Rochdale to Victoria for 16 days from this weekend due to improvement works
- 3Broadfield Park Hotel taken over by Brilliant Hospitality Management
- 4New sensory and wellbeing centre opens in Rochdale
- 5Rochdale paramedic student reflects on bumpy road to graduation