Obituary: Alice Haycox
Date published: 01 June 2020
On the 26 May 2020, Alice passed away suddenly but peacefully in Fairfield Hospital aged 78.
The beloved widow of Keith, much loved Mother of Christopher and Adrienne, adored Nanna of Daniel, Ella and Jessica. Sister to Ian, Barbara and the late Eddie. Sister-in-law to Barry and Audrey and respected Mother-in-law to Nigel and Linda.
A celebration of Alice’s life will take place at Rochdale Crematorium on Thursday 4 June 2020 at 10.30am.
Family flowers only please, donations if so desired in Alice’s memory to Springhill Hospice.
As with Keith’s funeral, the family will not wear black and due to the current circumstances only immediate family can attend the service in the chapel. However if you would like to celebrate Alice’s life with the family, a webcast has been arranged so you can attend virtually.
If you would like the details, or for any further information please contact Bridgefold Independent Funeral Service, Mill House, Mellor Street, Rochdale. Tel 01706 639941.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Two of Rochdale grooming gang members second appeal to remain in the UK
- 2Planning approved for new hotel and apartment blocks in Rochdale town centre
- 3Planning submitted to redevelop Hollingworth Lake Visitor Centre to Rochdale's new RSPCA Animal...
- 4Heywood Market refurbishment sees phase one of transformation complete
- 5Police officer injured in collision when responding to 999 call