Obituary: Geoffrey Frain
Date published: 10 March 2021
09/10/1936 - 07/03/2021
Geoff passed away peacefully on 7 March 2021 after a long illness.
He leaves behind his wife Nena; daughters Susan and Judith; grandchildren Scott, Jade, Joseph and Adam; and three great grandchildren, Teddy, Louie and Zac.
He will be buried in Rochdale Cemetery on Friday 26 March. There will be a short Service in the Chapel at 10.30am followed by a Committal at 11am.
Family Flowers only please.
If you wish to make a donation to St Catherine's Hospice, Preston, kindly contact Bridgefold Funeral Directors on 01706 639941.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1New plans revealed for 200-home neighbourhood at controversial site
- 2Care home told it still needs to improve after ‘poor communication’ put residents at ‘increased...
- 3Two men jailed for murder of taxi driver in Rochdale
- 4Platinum Jubilee street parties and events in Rochdale borough
- 5Six weeks until new Clean Air Zone plan – what happens next and what it means for you