Obituary: Geoffrey Frain
Date published: 10 March 2021
09/10/1936 - 07/03/2021
Geoff passed away peacefully on 7 March 2021 after a long illness.
He leaves behind his wife Nena; daughters Susan and Judith; grandchildren Scott, Jade, Joseph and Adam; and three great grandchildren, Teddy, Louie and Zac.
He will be buried in Rochdale Cemetery on Friday 26 March. There will be a short Service in the Chapel at 10.30am followed by a Committal at 11am.
Family Flowers only please.
If you wish to make a donation to St Catherine's Hospice, Preston, kindly contact Bridgefold Funeral Directors on 01706 639941.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Thunderstorms and heavy rain forecast for Tuesday
- 2Royal Mail warns of delays to local postal deliveries
- 3£22.6m funding secured for manufacturing institute to be based in Rochdale
- 4Metrolink services reduced today due to discovery of damage to 43 trams
- 5Summer schools to help Rochdale pupils catch up on learning they missed out on due to pandemic