Obituary: Sheila Watton
Date published: 12 July 2021
Sheila passed away on 26 June 2021, aged 90 years.
Sheila was the widow of the late Brian, mother of the late Stella and the late David, dearly loved grandmother of Jordan and great grandmother of Isla, a dear auntie and friend to many.
Funeral service to be held at St. Patrick’s R. C. Church, Elliot Street, Rochdale on Friday 16 July at 11.45am. followed by committal at Rochdale Crematorium (1.00pm). Family flowers only, by request. Donations in Sheila's memory may be made to your charity of choice.
Enq. To Herbert Smith & Sons, Tel. 01706 645403.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Man jailed for spiking woman's drink and then sexually assaulting her
- 2Little Amal heading to Rochdale during epic journey
- 3Belfield branded “cesspit” by resident due to “constant” fly-tipping
- 4Housing association under pressure to ‘produce the goods’ as plans to regenerate deprived area...
- 5Pink flamingos take up residence in Middleton