Obituary: Sheila Watton
Date published: 12 July 2021
Sheila passed away on 26 June 2021, aged 90 years.
Sheila was the widow of the late Brian, mother of the late Stella and the late David, dearly loved grandmother of Jordan and great grandmother of Isla, a dear auntie and friend to many.
Funeral service to be held at St. Patrick’s R. C. Church, Elliot Street, Rochdale on Friday 16 July at 11.45am. followed by committal at Rochdale Crematorium (1.00pm). Family flowers only, by request. Donations in Sheila's memory may be made to your charity of choice.
Enq. To Herbert Smith & Sons, Tel. 01706 645403.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Thunderstorms and heavy rain forecast for Tuesday
- 2Royal Mail warns of delays to local postal deliveries
- 3£22.6m funding secured for manufacturing institute to be based in Rochdale
- 4Metrolink services reduced today due to discovery of damage to 43 trams
- 5Summer schools to help Rochdale pupils catch up on learning they missed out on due to pandemic