Obituary: Joseph Anthony Michael O'Reilly
Date published: 21 September 2022
Joseph Anthony Michael O'Reilly
Of Smithy Bridge Littleborough.
On Sunday, the 4th of September 2022, Joseph (Tony - Rocky) passed away peacefully at Wythenshawe Hospital, aged 79 years.
Much loved Husband of Elaine, Father (in-law) to Glyn & Rebecca, Grandad of Emily, Ethan & Lewin.
A Brother, Uncle and Friend to many.
Tony will be sadly missed by anyone who had the pleasure of meeting him, and will be remembered with warmth and love.
Service of commemoration will take place at Rochdale Cemetery Chapel on Tuesday, the 27th of September at 11am, followed by an interment within the cemetery.
A celebration of his life will take place thereafter at Littleborough Cricket Club.
As an alternative to flowers, and should anyone wish to do so, donations in memory of would be gratefully received to the Motor Neurone Disease Association (MNDA). A donation box will be made available on the day of the service.
As an alternative, donations can be made in his memory online to the https://www.mndassociation.org
Further enquiries to Dixons Funeral Service, 2 Manchester Road, Rochdale, OL11 4HY
Telephone 01706 645501
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Rochdale Exchange Shopping Centre has been bought
- 2Rochdale Asda distribution drivers employed by Wincanton strike for pay parity
- 3Our Gracie's: new micro-pub serving real ale opens in Rochdale town centre
- 4Dispersal order for Rochdale town centre after ‘groups of youths’ reported to be fighting
- 5Rochdale mum co-authors best-selling Christmas Treasury storybook