In memorium: Sheila Woodhead
Date published: 09 November 2022
In loving memory of Sheila Woodhead.
A wonderful, inspiring Wife, Mother and Grandmother. Died 10 November 2001.
Sadly missed and forever in our thoughts.
Husband Roy, Roy Jnr, and Tom, Paul, Michelle, Freya Rose and Georgia Leigh.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Rochdale Exchange Shopping Centre has been bought
- 2Rochdale Asda distribution drivers employed by Wincanton strike for pay parity
- 3Our Gracie's: new micro-pub serving real ale opens in Rochdale town centre
- 4Dispersal order for Rochdale town centre after ‘groups of youths’ reported to be fighting
- 5Rochdale mum co-authors best-selling Christmas Treasury storybook