Obituary: Jean Brierley
Date published: 05 December 2022
It is with great sadness that the family announce the passing of Jean Brierley, who died peacefully at her home on 25th November 2022, aged 78 following a long illness.
Beloved Mother of Nicola and Neil, Grandma of Katie, and Sister of Ian. Jean will be sadly missed by her family, friends, and Bowling friends.
Funeral to take place at Rochdale Crematorium on Tuesday 13 December at 3pm.
Thereafter a celebration of Jean’s life will take place at Spotland Reform Club.
Family flowers only please. Donations if desired to Springhill Hospice, Rochdale c/o Bridgefold Independent Funeral Service, Mill House, Mellor Street, Rochdale, OL11 5BU. Telephone: 01706 639941
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Rochdale Exchange Shopping Centre has been bought
- 2Rochdale Asda distribution drivers employed by Wincanton strike for pay parity
- 3Our Gracie's: new micro-pub serving real ale opens in Rochdale town centre
- 4Dispersal order for Rochdale town centre after ‘groups of youths’ reported to be fighting
- 5Rochdale mum co-authors best-selling Christmas Treasury storybook