Obituary: Alexander Whatmough
Date published: 08 February 2023
It is with great sadness that the family announce the passing of Alexander Whatmough on Thursday 12 January, aged 73 in Springhill Hospice after a battle with cancer.
Loving dad of Mark & Rebecca, widow of the late Marian, grandad to Joshua, Emma-Lily, Sophie & Noah, father-in-law to Rebecca's husband, Carl and Mark's partner, Victoria.
A great friend to many and a devoted caretaker of RBH, he will be sadly missed by everyone.
Donations if desired to Springhill Hospice:
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Rochdale Exchange Shopping Centre has been bought
- 2Rochdale Asda distribution drivers employed by Wincanton strike for pay parity
- 3Our Gracie's: new micro-pub serving real ale opens in Rochdale town centre
- 4Dispersal order for Rochdale town centre after ‘groups of youths’ reported to be fighting
- 5Rochdale mum co-authors best-selling Christmas Treasury storybook