Public notice: premises licence for Vinesteins On The Walk
Date published: 15 March 2023
Photo: Ilshat - stock.adobe.com
Vinesteins On The Walk is applying for a licence to sell alcohol
Vinesteins Limited is applying for the grant of a premises licence for Vinesteins On The Walk - 7 The Walk, Rochdale, OL16 1EP.
The licence if granted is to enable the following activities to take place: Sale of alcohol on the premises.
Monday - Sunday: 10.30am - 10.30pm
Any person wishing to make representations in relation to this application may do so by writing to licensing unit, Number One Riverside, Smith Street, Rochdale OL16 1XU or by email at email@example.com
Representation may be made for 28 consecutive days from the date of this notice.
A copy of the application for the grant of above licence is kept by the licensing unit, Number One Riverside, Smith Street, Rochdale OL16 1XU. The application can be viewed Monday - Friday 10am-12pm and 2pm-4pm except bank holidays.
It is an offence knowingly or recklessly to make a false statement in connection with an application with the maximum fine for which a person is liable on summary conviction for making a false statement is a Level 5 fine on the standard scale.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Rochdale Exchange Shopping Centre has been bought
- 2Rochdale Asda distribution drivers employed by Wincanton strike for pay parity
- 3Our Gracie's: new micro-pub serving real ale opens in Rochdale town centre
- 4Dispersal order for Rochdale town centre after ‘groups of youths’ reported to be fighting
- 5Rochdale mum co-authors best-selling Christmas Treasury storybook